REDDING BARBELL CLUB
What is Redding Barbell Club?
Redding Barbell Club is a USA Weightlifting Club #3861 located within the Pacific Weightlifting Association.
It is the land of metal bars and rubber plates! Where people come to get strong, really strong! Weights are thrown around and PR’s are broken! We speak in kilos and pounds, and go heavy everyday. We train to compete in the either Olympic Weightlifting or Powerlifting. We build explosion strength, speed, and power by training lifts like the Snatch, Clean and Jerk, and Squat.
Our Weightlifting Team has member’s that compete locally, nationally and now internationally.
No other place in the North State exists!
Our programs are dedicated to sport specific needs that are tailored to individual and team sport athletes.
- Redding Barbell Club has the the equipment needed to get strong:
- 300 plus Kilos of Competition Plates
- Dedicated Olympic Lifting 20/15 kilo bars
- 2 Weightlifting Platforms
- Training Bars
- HiTech Training Plates
- Jerk Boxes/Pulling Blocks
- 2 Rogue R-3 Power Racks
- 2000lbs Steel
- Dip Stations
- Axle bars
- Farmers Handles
- Sleds/ Prowlers
- Heavy Tires/Sledges
- Atlas Stones/Kegs
- Climbing/ Pulling Rope
- Chains/Bands/Bench Boards
- Rogue Landmine
- York/ Sorinex Glute Ham Developers
- REDDING BARBELL CLUB